We had 'snow' much fun at mosh choref 2023!
We had SNOW MUCH FUN this past MLK long weekend with our Hashomer Hatzair friends! We did everything we did at camp, but with winter coats, hot cocoa, and winter hikes.
As Camp Shomria is not winterized, Mosh Choref will took place in a different facility. This year, we were hosted at Poconos Enviromental Education Center, in Pennsylvania.
Click HERE to see pictures from Mosh Choref 2023!
Read our cancellation and refund policy here
Mosh Choref Packing List
This list is a guide to help you prepare for the needs of your child/children at Winter Camp. You may make changes, but you are encouraged not to over-pack. Please do not pack unnecessary clothing or expensive items, which may be damaged during every day camp usage. Camp Shomria will not be responsible for any lost or damaged personal belongings of campers. Please do not send valuable items to camp, including items of sentimental value, as campers tend to lose or damage those sorts of items.
All Clothing, towels and sheets must be marked with the child's first and last names.
- Blanket /Sleeping bag
- Fitted Sheet
Clothing - LOTS OF LAYERS!
- Socks (WARM SOCKS)
- White clothing/Chultza Shomrit for Shabbat
- Long jeans or sturdy pants (WARM ONES)
- Sweatshirts or warm sweaters
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap
- Hygiene products
- Water bottle
- Bug repellent
-Warm Hat, Gloves, and coat
- Waterproof shoes/sandals (for the shower)
- Sneakers/closed walking shoes (Mandatory)
- Books, games, cards
- Notepad, journal
- Instruments, sports
- SCREENS: any phones, ipads, etc will be taken and kept with staff. Please do not bring any to camp
- No drugs, alcohol, smoking devices: they will be confiscated and will review disciplinary measures for the camper
- No weapons such as knives, firecrackers, slingshots, etc