Guidelines are subject to change depending on the situation. We will update if they do.
- Pre-screen – Participants are requested to obtain a negative test not more than three days before the start of camp. In addition, any participant who has a temperature higher than 100.4 or symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea, fatigue, headache, muscle aches, nausea, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, or vomiting will not be permitted at Camp. Participants must also verify that they have not been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19.
- Cancellation for Covid-19: we cannot offer any refunds if you cancel due to testing positive for Covid 19. By that time, our camp is fully planned, costs calculated, and paid for.
- Signage - Signs with basic hygiene rules (including proper handwashing and physical distancing) will be posted throughout the camp, including at all cabins, the dining hall, and the office.
- Participants are not permitted to visit a cabin that is not their own.
- We will have both indoor and outdoor seating available to ensure distancing. Our dining hall windows will all remain open for proper airflow.
- Each Kvutza (age group) will not be distanced amongst themselves [like a pod]. Between Kvutzot, we will keep a 1/3 rule of: outdoors, 6 feet apart, or masked.