Camp Covid Policy
Guidelines are subject to change depending on the situation. We will update if they do.
- Eligibility – Due to the current wave of Covid cases in the US, all Winter Camp participants must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Pre-screen – Participants are requested to obtain a negative PCR test not more than three days before the start of camp. In addition, any participant who has a temperature higher than 100.4 or symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or sore throat will not be permitted at Camp. Participants must also verify that they have not been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19.
- Arrival – We will provide rapid tests before going on the bus. Since each test takes 15 minutes to read, please arrive on time.
- Cancellation for Covid-19: we cannot offer any refunds if you cancel due to testing positive for Covid 19. By that time, our camp is fully planned, costs calculated, and paid for.
- Signage - Signs with basic hygiene rules (including proper handwashing and physical distancing) will be posted throughout the camp, including at all cabins, the dining hall, and the office.
- Our dining hall windows will all remain open for proper airflow.
- All participants will wear masks indoors unless:
- They need to take it off for eating, brushing teeth, showering, etc.
- We highly encourage participants to wear surgical or KN95 masks instead of cloth masks.